Well, there is no secret to stopping the aging process, but it sure is nice to know what we can do to slow it down. Majority of how we look is a reflection of our overall health – what we eat, how we exercise, how we relax, etc. Our skin is the largest organ of our body, so how we treat our body is directly reflected in our skin. Here are 5 simple things you can do to achieve the real results you desire.
1. Exercise regularly: sweating releases toxins from your body allowing your body to look more youthful. The chemicals which regulate your system are kept fresh and active. It also helps overall blood circulation, which in turn circulates the blood under the skin. Even if it is a quick 15 minutes, it is better than nothing.
2. Eating healthy every day will keep you fit, slim, and help you to look younger. Try to eat less red meat’s, and replace them with fish, lean turkey, high fiber carbohydrates: sweet potatoes, Brown Rice, and fruits and vegetables. Also, it is important to limit coffee and other drinks with high levels of caffeine, which are extremely acidic and aging.
3. Good sleep patterns are invaluable: You must have heard the old term “beauty sleep”, well, it is no joke. Getting proper sleep is crucial, and it is your core energy that helps you maintain strength. Sleep also releases a growth hormone which, renews old cells, so you can naturally look younger.
4. Get rid of toxins that build up in your body is important for your body to function with more efficiency. Toxins make it harder for your organs to function at their best. A 30 day detoxification program, allows you to reduce the toxic load within while eliminating putting new toxins in. Guaranteed to feel better! I have a great one, email me for details!
5. Learning how to relax and be positive be very beneficial to you. Especially, relaxing your face muscles. Meditation, where one of your main objectives is, to relax your eyes and face muscles. This will help you to look younger and more attractive.
This list might seem overwhelming to try to remember, but if you can keep in mind the basics of keeping hydrated, exercising regularly, and eating right, you’ll be well on your way to hook younger and feeling more youthful in no time at all.